The Tappex® Generation 3 Heat Inserter is designed to allow quick, easy and repeatable installation of a range of Tappex threaded inserts – Multisert®, Microbarb®, Dedsert® and Suresert® female and male inserts.
The machine is sold as standard with a single heater cartridge fitted but is capable of installing up to 4 inserts at multiple heights at one time with additional cartridges fitted. This is application specific and there will be design work / additional machining required; please contact us for details and costing.
- Switched operator and setter modes.
- Secure, lockable setting enclosure.
- Installation Speed Control.
- Depth verification Indicator light.
- Variable Temperature up to 400 C.
- Adjustable Stop position.
- Operation handle suitable for left and /or right hand operation.
- Complete with 3 standard heat tips to suit Tappex inserts, selected at time of order.
- Removable power lead with 2 or 3 pin plug fitted. (Customer to specify at time of order.)
- Machinable base plate and top plate for jigs and fixtures.
- Twin mounting columns for increased stability.
- Maximum working height with tip removed 220 mm. (Standard tips protrude approximately 25 mm.)
- Work Area of 210mm x 300mm illuminated by dual LED lighting.
- Stroke length – 70 mm
- Rugged Construction.
- Voltage 110 – 230V AC 50 – 60Hz.
- Output 400W, up to 4 off Max. 1600W.
- CE certified ; EMC – EN61000-6-4: 2007 + A1: 2001. Electrical safety –
EN61010 – 1 : 2010 + A1 : 2019
- EA Producer registration number WEE/BJ0065TW.
Part number 074/HIE/GEN3