High performance insert for thermoplastics
The Tappex Dedsert® range of inserts is suitable for heat or ultrasonic installation into thermoplastic materials. The Dedsert® design includes two bands of helical knurling with left and right helix providing high performance. The part number is defined 101 for regular and 102 for short length unheaded and 171 for reduced headed, followed by the thread size; length normally stated in mm..
Please contact us with your requirements.
- High rotational and pull out performance
- Rapid heat or ultrasonic installation
- Short series and headed variants made to customer order
- Pilot provides a means of alignment with the receiving hole
- Customer variants are feasible – please enquire
Installing Dedsert Brass Threaded Inserts Into Nylon Using The Tappex Heat Inserter Tool
In this video we demonstrate the ease at which Tappex’s Heat installer can be used to insert Tappex Dedsert, Microbarb and Multisert brass thread inserts into plastic.