Grooved Pin S112
Third length double parallel grooves
Part No. 109
- The use of a parallel groove improves pin retention.
- Should be used to replace 060 and 103 in applications where high vibration or shock loading may occur.
- Plain spigot on each end allows location prior to assembly.
- Pin can be installed from either direction in blind or through holes.
- Use where shorter groove lengths are required.
(Note : Letters denote critical dimensions of Grooved Pins, please contact Tappex for details). Standard Diameters (d1) available from 0.8mm to to 25mm. Standard Lengths (L) available from 12mm to 120mm*
*depending on pin Ø required, for example, Ø2mm can only have a length of 12-30mm as standard. Specials will also be considered to suit your individual needs.