Tappex Thread Inserts Limited are looking to recruit an experienced process engineer to become an integral part of the engineering team. As a company we specialise in the design and manufacture of high-performance, cost efficient threaded inserts. Working in partnership with our customers to offer market leading technical support and specific fastening solutions. Tappex aim to continue creating advanced solutions with sustained investment in Design, Manufacture and People.
- Design, Implementation, Control and Optimisation of new and existing machine layouts
- Support the development and implementation of new products into manufacture
- Develop and maintain tooling and equipment relevant to the processing of new and existing components
- Continuously develop manufacturing process to improve efficiently, cost and yield
- Liaise with foremen and quality team to ensure their processes meet standards and that their services are operating efficiently
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within a similar role
- Fully IT literate particularly with spreadsheets
- CAD experience
- Knowledge of materials (metals) and machining processes
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Holidays: 26 days per annum including bank holidays, plus 1 extra day for every 4 months of service up to a maximum of 7 days.
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
How to apply
- If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online
Tappex Thread Inserts ltd is an equal opportunities employer and will consider all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion of belief.