Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Fitter to repair and maintain machinery (lathes) and associated equipment in our busy and expanding factory.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
· Fault finding and repairs on machines, both mechanically and electrically
· Planned and preventative maintenance
· Ordering of spares
· Installation of machinery and projects
· Machining of spare parts
· Problem solving for maintenance of machines etc.
· Understanding of engineering and electrical drawings
· Active input into process improvements.
The role is varied and would ideally suit someone with good general all round maintenance experience of working within a “traditional” engineering environment. Experience of working on machine tools or similar would be beneficial, although ongoing training and support is available to suitable candidates.