We are looking to recruit a Mechanical/Electrical Fitter to repair and maintain machinery and equipment in our busy factories, producing specialised industrial fasteners and metal pressings.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
- Fault finding on machines, mechanically and electrically
- Planned maintenance
- Ordering of spares
- Fabrication, installation of machinery
- Machining of spare parts
- Problem solving for maintenance of machines etc.
- Reading engineering drawings Including electrical
- Conduct repairs to machinery as required
- City and Guilds Mechanical parts 1.2.3
- City and Guilds Electrical 18th edition (Preferred) Minimum 17th Edition
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including apprenticeship
The role would ideally suit someone with experience of working with Davenport machinery but is not essential as full training will be given to the ideal applicant.