We are looking to recruit a Machine Operator for our busy factory manufacturing threaded inserts from Brass, Steel and Stainless Steel.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
· Regularly checking components.
· Loading machines with material.
· Operating Multispindle Automatic Lathes.
· Checking component dimensions from Engineering Drawings and Control Charts.
· Use of Vernier, Micrometer and Magnifying Glass to check components.
· Use of internal quality documentation and systems.
The role would ideally suit someone with experience on any multi or single spindle automatic machine and machine shop experience. The candidate should be hardworking and eager to learn and develop. Training will be provided.
Hours 37 ½ hours per week
Rotating shift pattern which alternates weekly between 7.00 to 14.30 and 14.00 to 21.30
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Pension: Company contribution pension scheme available.
Travel allowance available subject to distance from Tappex.