Apprentice Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer for our busy factory producing specialised industrial fasteners and metal pressings
Summary of duties and responsibilities
- A thorough grounding in engineering production methods
- In-depth training in setting and maintaining our complex machine tools
- Familiarisation with quality control procedures, our evolving product range and component applications
- Chance to spend time in various departments to gain a wider knowledge of the company
- Day-release to college to study for an NVQ Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering, with the option of progressing to a Level 3 Advanced Diploma
- Daily opportunities to acquire new skills while enhancing existing ones
Candidates will progress through a modulised training programme designed to create specialists able to set our automatic machine tools to manufacture large volumes of components. A diverse range of skills and techniques will be shared, to satisfy the demands of our growing global client base.
The role would ideally suit someone with a genuine interest in engineering production and a desire to be an integral part of an expanding established family firm.